1. Raw African Black Soap is simply amazing! I usually order mine from Soap Goods because I'd rather have the pure raw version over the version found in most stores in the form of soap bars. This is an amazing beauty product it keeps oily skin and acne under control.
2. Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Scrub you can see my post on this amazing product (Here) If you seen my post you already know how much I love this product.
3. Mario Badescu Eye Cream. You're never to young to take good care of the delicate skin around your eye area. Being in my 30's it's imperative that I use an eye cream and this one is amazing I mean the post is about Amazing products right lol. Mario Badescu makes several eye creams I use the hyaluronic eye cream it's lightweight and can be used both day and night. Can be purchased at Ulta and Amazon.
4. Raw Shea Butter has so many great benefits for skin and hair! It's a naturally amazing product even in raw form. Benefits include: healing properties, guard against blemishes and wrinkles, moisturizes skin. I also order my shea butter from Soap Goods.
5. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with rosewater, herbs, and aloe. This spray is amazing! I use it as a to set make up and also as a pick-me-up for dehydrated, tight skin.
What are some of your favorite beauty products?
Grace and Peace
Labels: African black soap, Beauty, BLM, blmgirls, eye cream, mario badescu, Michael Todd True Organics, product review, shea butter, Takei Inspirations