1. Hugo Natural Oatmeal and Mint (Vegan) Soap. This stuff is divine it's smells wonderful and moisturizes and softens my skin.
2. H&M Knuckle Rings. These are priced right if you love the knuckle ring trend these are for you.
3. Everyday Shea Moisturizing Body Wash in Vanilla Mint. I admit I have a serious thing for peppermint scented soaps. This one is awesome it's fair trade and full of all natural ingredients.
4. Nars Albatross Highlighter/Blush. I use this as a highlighter it gives the most beautiful golden glow despite the off white appearance.
5. My Old Navy Camo Jeans. These fit really nice and I'm a huge fan of camo print.
6. My Thrifted Steve Madden Crossbody Bag. Super cute bag that has plenty of space and adds a pop of color to any plain outfit.
7. MAC Flat Out Fabulous Retro Matte Lipstick. Loves it! I like that this can transition with the seasons as it's not too bright and not too dark.
What items did you love during the month of April? Do Share!
Labels: Beauty, Favorites, H&M, Hugo Naturals, MAC, Nars, Old Navy, product review, Steve Madden, Takei Inspirations