March flew by and I know I'm a little bit late getting this one posted but none the less I wanted to share a few of the things I was loving in the month of March.
1. My JustFab Draw the Line Necklace. It's so delicate and goes great with every outfit + it can be layered
2. My gold footwear! The Giani Binni slip on sneaker and the Sam Edelman oxfords. What more can I say I love them.
3. My vintage Dooney and Bourke crossbody bag! Love this thing purchased it on Etsy (Here)
4. Almond Dream almond milk ice cream. This stuff is absolutely delicious and a healthier way to indulge in ice cream.
5. My Thor tee shirt. It's awesome :)
6. Lefeme blushes. If you're into makeup get into these blushes they're affordable and so pigmented.
7. Njoi Creations Handmade Pepperminty Shea Butter Soap is so moisturizing and smells great I purchased on Etsy (Here)
Tell me what items you were loving last month!
Labels: Beauty, blmgirls, Dooney and Bourke, Favorites, Oxfords, product review, Takei Inspirations, Vintage shopping