Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Some of you may recall my post on 3 reasons why I don't use Shampoo (Here)
But when Adovina sent me an invite to review their Mineral Mud Shampoo I couldn't resist.
Hopefully someone will find this helpful and maybe even discover a favorite new product!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is
formulated with pure Dead Sea mud and natural moisturizers such as Olive
Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Aloe Vera. The Dead Sea minerals present in the
mud provide relief for oily or irritated scalp and leave hair naturally
moisturized, fuller and more manageable. Vitamin E strengthens the hair
root and Chamomile leaves your hair soft and flexible.
Did you notice all the natural ingredients?!
- With Dead Sea Mud, Olive Oil and Aloe Vera
- Formulated with pure Dead Sea mud and natural moisturizers such as Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Aloe Vera.
- Dead Sea Minerals present in the mud provide relief for a dry or irritated scalp and leave hair naturally moisturized, fuller and manageable.
- Vitamin E strengthens the hair root and Chamomile leaves your hair soft and flexible.
- Formula based on Dead Sea Mud brings relief from the symptoms of Seborrhea Dermatitis, Psoriasis and other scalp-related problems such as Dandruff.
- Cruelty-free; no animal testing.
I Followed The Directions For Use
Apply to the Scalp and massage gently for 2-3 minutes.
Rinse, apply shampoo again and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Did it deliver?
I honestly like this formula and wish they'd make a shampoo bar! It doesn't really have a fragrance but I personally don't like over powering scents when it comes to hair products. I used the shampoo after one of my workouts and the results were great! My scalp was extremely clean and itch free.
Since this product is priced at $23 I consider it a bit pricey for a shampoo.
This shampoo contains SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate).
Learn more about Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo on Amazon!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Labels: Adovia, Adovia dead sea mud shampoo, Beauty, product review, shampoo, Takei Inspirations