Well it's that time again! Did May really happen? It was so quick lol. Anyway here are a few of the items I was loving during the month.
1. I absolutely love this facial spray! It can be uses as a makeup setting spray (dewy look) or anytime to simply refresh your skin. I purchase mine from Amazon the link is below!
Mario Badescu - Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater
2. Everyday Shea Body Lotion is moisturizing without leaving my skin looking and feeling greasy perfect for the warmer temperatures! Plus it's a Fair Trade product! You can find it via the link below.
Alaffia Everyday Shea Moisturizing Body Lotion (Vanilla)
3. I wish there was a Juice Bar located near everyone! I'm so feeling their juices so far my favorite is the Ginger Greens. If you have a location near you I highly recommend checking them out ☺
4. Yep the iron gym has been one of my favorite items this month as I build super hero (I kid) upper body strength.
Found by clicking the link below!
5. Sleeveless denim top! I've been rocking mine non stop you might remember me styling it with an Ankara print skirt (Here)
G by GUESS Women's Maelie Denim Top
Classic Designs Chambray Denim Sleeveless Top
6. The infamous L.A. Girl Pro Concealer. So if you watch YouTube videos on makeup or beauty products I'm sure you've heard of these concealers. They pretty much lived up to the hype IMO! I'll be sure to do a review on them if anyone is interested let me know in the comments. I purchase mine from iKatehouse at 2.99 each that's a steal.
So what were some of your favorite products during the month of May?
Now it's time for a giveaway! I'll be doing 2 giveaways this month for my 1 year Blogiversary (totally made that word up)
Enter below for you chance to win one of my favorites from this month ☺
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Labels: Beauty, giveaway, monthly favorites, product review, Takei Inspirations