Wouldn't you love to come home after a long day and relax your body and soul in a warm bath
rejuvenating, relaxing Dead Sea salts. These Bath Salts are perfect for just relaxing tired muscles from a long day at work, or at the gym. Sounds good right! When Adovia reached out to me to review another one of their products I quickly said yes because they've yet to disappoint. Read my final review of these bath salts below and I hope you'll give them a try for yourself.
Authentic Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts 100% pure and natural
- Very effective for achieving natural relief from symptoms of Psoriasis & Eczema
- Soothes and softens your skin infusing it with Essential Minerals
- The high concentration of Minerals has an amazing effect on skin.
- Take a Mineral bath in your home and experience how great your skin will look and feel!
- Relieve Joint & Muscle aches and pains.
- Helps relieve Skin Allergies, Stress, Insomnia and many other related conditions.
- Dead Sea salt relieves pain due to over exertion.
How to use: Dissolve 1 Cup in warm bath. Soak for
15 - 20 minutes and rinse with luke warm water
Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts worked wonders to soften my skin
Bath salts relaxed my muscles when used after a tough work out at the gym
Provided much needed relief to soreness and pain from working out
Bath salts relaxed my muscles after a long run
Depending on your budget you might find these a bit pricey. I felt like they're worth the price for the amount of salt and how good they worked.
Priced on Amazon at $11.95 for a 1.75 lb resealable pouch.
On the store website priced at $10 for a 1.75 lb resealable pouch.
All in all I had a wonderful experience using these bath salts and I will continue to use them. If you're like me and you spend a lot of time in the gym, running, or doing any type of physical activities I highly recommend these bath salts. They dissolve quickly and leaves my skin extremely soft.
*If you're interested in trying it out for yourself you can purchase the Adovia Naturals Bath Salts via Amazon or the Adovia Naturals website*
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Labels: Adovia, Bath Salts, product review