Things I have been loving during the month of August!
1. Lancome Miracle Cushion foundation. Yes it is worth the hype! I only wish there were more shades to choose from.
2. Mac's Diva matte lipstick. Lovely deep berry shade and it's long wearing since it's in the matte formula.
3. Vanilla Mint Lipshine by CO Bigelow apothecaries. I love this stuff! It's super moisturizing, smells amazing, and gives lips a nice shine.
4. Vitamin E oil. Makes my skin really soft and can be used on skin, hair, cuticles, and lips!
5. Y'all know I'm a sneakerhead. This months favorites are Jordan's Son of Mars low. I've been wearing these at least twice a week.
6. Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Eye shadow palette. Gorgeous neutral shades and they smell like chocolate. Coco is actually one of the ingredients.
7. Headwraps have been my thing this summer. The Wrap Life has an awesome selection of colorful, printed, and solid color wraps.
8. Can't get enough of Kwame Ture aka Stokely Carmichael. This book is a must read if you have any interest in African American/Pan-African movement/Civil rights movement.
What were you loving lately? Please share in the comments I'd love to try out some of your favorites!
Labels: Air Jordan, Favorites, head-wrap, Kwame Ture, make up, monthly favorites, product review, Takei Inspirations